Thank you for your support in my re-election!
I am honored to serve you again
as Judge of the 322nd District Court!
Nancy Berger is a lifelong Republican and native Texan, having lived in Tarrant County for the last
33 years. She grew up in West Texas—the Abilene area, and in Borger in the Panhandle. She has been married to Art Berger for 37 years, and together they have five children and nine grandchildren.
The protection of the family unit and particularly of children is the reason Nancy Berger ran for and was elected Judge of the 322nd District Court back in 2006. Her life experiences with her own family, in addition to many years of practicing family law gives her a very broad perspective and insight to the needs, issues and problems that families and children face today.
Since her election as Judge of the 322nd District Court, Nancy Berger has:
- Reduced the number of backlog cases by over 21% since taking the bench, even while family law cases continue to
increase. The 322nd Court has gone from the most backlogged to the second most efficient court in just 3
- Implemented procedures and policies to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of this Court;
- Eliminated the excessive use of social studies;
- Earned the respect of experienced attorneys by timely hearing and deciding cases, and treating litigants and attorneys fairly and impartially;
- Developed pre-trial scheduling orders to streamline the case process and get family cases heard and finalized;
- Demonstrated her strong work ethic by being available to serve the community's needs during the Court hours;
- Applied strict interpretation of the law.
Judge Berger is a member of several Tarrant County Bar Associations, including being an officer in the Women’s Section for several years. She is a member of many of the Republican clubs in Tarrant County, the First United Methodist Church, Arts Council of Fort Worth and Tarrant County, College of the State Bar, former member of the Alumni Board of Directors of Texas Wesleyan School of Law, a supporter of the Texas Wesleyan Law Clinic, and a lifetime member of the PTA.
Judge Nancy Berger has been endorsed
by a number of organizations and officials including: